- Always Together, Always Supported, Always Learning, Always Welcome is the school’s intrinsic motivational beliefs.
- ITL Public School as one of the premier educational institution, aspire to develop young minds to be prepared for the challenges of a dynamic world, to make them compassionate individuals, and to motivate them to effect meaningful changes.
- The school propagates Integrity, Truth & Learning, embraces diversity, contribute towards environment & societal enhancement, & globalise Indian thoughts.
- Our objective is to gain knowledge, attitude and skills desired for practicing Gender Sensitive Pedagogy.
- Our purpose is ‘Preparing All Students for Success in A Global Economy’ (P.A.S.S.A.G.E.)
To encourage students to be responsive, reflective, and collaborative thus preparing them as lifelong learners and ethical citizens within a democratic society and global community.
To create possibilities and space for mentors and students who can learn and grow in an innovative, gender sensitive & conducive learning environment.
The mission and philosophy will be realized through the following principles:
- To be an All-Inclusive School where there is pairing of philosophy and pedagogy. Every child to learn and thrive in caring, comforting and secure environment. Hence, the school practices the principle of ‘Accept and not Expect’.
- To focus on the Holistic Development of the child, giving every aspect of his / her intellect and spirit, room to reach its full potential through scholastic and co-scholastic activities, service, and leadership.
- To connect classroom lessons to real life, Experiential Learning.
- To provide a uniquely Global Education, integrating a rigorous academic curriculum with immersive global experiences.
- To offer a highly individualized education catering to the diverse needs with optimal class sizes.
- To connect, share and collaborate with the global community and with other schools and organizations that share our core values as partners in growth.
- To challenge traditional learning models, serving as thought leaders in the integration of travel, technology and learning.
- To involve parents as partners for evolution in education technology.
- To progressively work towards professional development of teachers through continuous capacity building programme for imparting quality education.