** Parents are advised to provide necessary documents with the filled in form. Otherwise form stands rejected.**
Please note that the registrations are open only for Pre-School/NURSERY (3+)
- You are advised to fill in Online form.
- The online registration forms will be available at the school website from Friday, 29th November 2019 to Friday, 27th December 2019. The last date for receiving all forms is Friday, 27th December 2019.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- Submit the details online and pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
- Completed Registration Form needs to be submitted online latest by Friday, 27th December 2019 till 2:00 pm.
- Total number of seats available is 190. [Open seats - 105, Seats under the Disadvantaged groups and Weaker sections -47 (25% of total seats), Management seats - 38 (20% of total seats)]
- Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2016 and 31st March 2017 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2020-2021.
- This registration will be treated as provisional until you submit the duly completed scanned documents online before the due date.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will be selected after the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring original documents along with self-attested photocopies as supporting evidence of the filled-in data on the day of verification.
- The Criteria for admission for open seats is as per DOE norms for private unaided recognized schools as follows:
|Beyond 10 km
||Applicable to siblings studying in ITL(cousins not eligible)
- Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
A Proof of the Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation)
B. Aadhar Card of child (Optional)
C. Proof of the Residential Address:
- Ration card / Smart card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EIPIC) of any of the parents.
- Copy of recent BSES Electricity Bill / recent MTNL Bill / Water Bill / Passport in the name of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
D. Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in ITL (if applying under SIBLING CATEGORY)
E. Immunization chart and Medical Fitness certificate of child.
- The admission schedule for admissions to Pre-School (Nursery), 2020-21 is as below:
- Commencement of Admission process: 29.11.2019
- Commencement of availability of registration forms w.e.f : 29.11.2019 (09:00 am)
- Last date of submission of completed registration forms: 27.12.2019 (2:00 p.m.)
- Uploading details of children who apply for Admission under open seat: 17.01.2020
- The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates (Including waiting list): 24.01.2020
- The date for displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list) : 12.02.2020
- Closure of Admission process: 16.03.2020
Note: In case, you are unable to register online, you may download the registration from the school website or directly visit the school to collect the registration form during the school hours.
STEP 1 : FILL IN THE FORM
STEP 2 :
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS, PHOTOS
STEP 3 : PAYMENT & PRINT FORM
STEP 4 : REVIEW FORM
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code