1. Each student must carry his/her almanac and identity card to school every day.
2. Students who come to school on their own should reach the school punctually.
3. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones or any other electronic gadget to school.
If they do so, it will be confiscated and will not be returned back
4. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn
on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are slovenly dressed or not in uniform
will be sent back home along with the parents. Use of hair gel is not allowed.Wearing low waist trousers and skirts is forbidden
6. Students who come to school escorted should never leave before their escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report at the school reception.
7. Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Receptionist.They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
8. Students using the school bus will maintain discipline in the bus
9. The school insists on the following measures to be observed by all the students.Care must be taken to observe the "green rules" in order to maintain clean and green surroundings. That is, school premises will not be littered with disposable tumblers, papers or polythene bags.
10. Do not spoil plants or pluck flowers.
11. Students are expected to respect the school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or the Coordinator.
12. ITLeens should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that theschool is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
13. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments such as knives or any kind of object that can cause injury to others, to the school.
14. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) to school.
15. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely:
a) Writing on the shirts or uniform
b) Spitting in or near the school building.
d) Any form of gambling.
e) Use of drugs or intoxicants, except on prescription by a registered medical practitioner.
f) Rowdiness and rude behavior.
g) Use of violence in any form.
h) Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another or painting faces within the school premises.
16. A permission card signed by the teacher (incharge of a period) must be carried by a child going to the Medical Room for treatment.
17. Students will not instigate other co-students or juniors to indulge in any misbehavior or any form of anti-school activity which will bring disrepute to the school and could spoil the career of the concerned student.
18. Students will not boycott the orders, directions and instructions given to them by the school authorities.
19. Students using unfair means during examination will face disciplinary action as decided by the school authorities.
1. It is compulsory for all students to complete 75% attendance before every exam to make them eligible to sit for the examination.In case attendance is short, students will not be eligible for promotion/any academic award.
2. All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation and must be present before closing for the vacation. Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate with a covering letter within 3 days of absence through Fax or a representative.
3. A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor.
4. Only those students will be put 'on duty' who represent the school while playing a tournament, a sport or participatein any other event. Any student, not representing the school, will have no such claim.